VBXC beta 3
An add-in to Visual Studio.NET that adds support for XML
VBXC is an add-in to Visual Studio.NET that adds support for XML comments to Visual Basic.NET.
What happened to VBXMLDoc?
In December 2002 an user sample was posted on www.gotdotnet.com, with the name VBXMLDoc. As a result, I've changed the name of VBXMLDoc, as it was not the same add-in.
Features in VBXC - VB.NET XML Commentor
* Comment your methods/classes/interfaces/properties with XML comments directly in the sourcecode
* Configurable XML comment prefix
* Support for includes
* Integration with the VS.NET build process
* Support for building XML comment file on demand
* Insertion of XML comment stubs in the text editor
* Support for templates on XML comment stubs
* Output of not-documented stubs with template support
* Validation of XML comments
* Integration with the task list
* Can switch on/off XML generation based on project configuration
* Seamless integration into VS.NET
* Can extract regular comments to the XML file
* Many configuration options